Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back to the drawing board

After making a rough animatic I realized my idea wasn't really consistent with my career goals and interests. Basically I don't really want to be a character animator and that’s what my piece was all about. So I've decided to scrap Sisyphus and go with a new idea. It has almost no dialog and is more about the art direction and environments. It is also about two minutes shorter. That’s a lifetime in the animation world. I will be posting drawings and a new animatic for the new concept soon. In addition to working on a new concept I have also been working on my new head model. I hope to take it into Z-brush soon.

1 comment:

The Klein-o-nator said...

good to see your post. Would love to hear some more about the new idea tomorrow night. Head is looking real good!